Want to win $200 and an opportunity to interview with IM Flash? Create a 5 minute presentation on the topic below. If your presentation is selected you will present and could win $200.
TOPIC: "Internet of Things, Cloud Computing, Automation, Automotive: How are semiconductors and 3DxPoint technology driving innovation in today's fast paced business sector?"
- IM Flash: September 19, 2018 - at IM Flash (see address below).
- TECHTalks start at 6:00 PM
- (apply September 12 before midnight)
- All presenters selected will receive a premium IM Flash Water Bottle and Interview with IM Flash
- Winner will receive a $200 Visa Card
- Pizza will be provided at the event
How to Apply to Present
Email a copy of your presentation outline to:
- Mitchell Hymas for UoU submissions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spencer Mooso for BYU submissions email@example.com
Entries must include:
- Name of entrant(s), declared major and expected graduation date
- Presentation outline (brief)
- List of sources (papers/books) from which information will gathered
Directions to IM Flash
- IM Flash will select the most relevant, concise, and complete presentation outline.
- The winner(s) will give a 5 minute presentation at the upcoming TECHTalks and a 5 minute Q&A is anticipated after the presentation.
- All engineering and science students are eligible to apply.
IM Flash photolithography bay