Want to win $200 and an opportunity to interview with IM Flash? Create a 5 minute presentation on the topic below. If your presentation is selected you will present and could win $200.
TECHTalks start at 6:00 PM.
IM Flash: February 1, 2017 - at IM Flash (see address below). "Where do we go from here? How does Moore’s law apply beyond 20 nm?"
(apply by January 25)
Intel Co-founder Gordon Moore noted that the number of transistors on an integrated circuit doubled every two years
- How do we make memory more dense without running into fundamental physical limitations?
- Will Moore’s law continue to be true for memory over the next decade?
How to Apply to Present
Email a copy of your presentation outline to:
- Bradley Burns for U submissions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jacob LaMarr for BYU submissions (email@example.com)
Entries must include:
- Name of entrant(s), declared major and expected graduation date
- Presentation outline (brief)
- List of sources (papers/books) from which information will gathered
Free Ride to IM Flash
UofU students please contact Chris Twede, firstname.lastname@example.org to save a spot on the bus.
BYU students please contact Tanner Smith, email@example.com for transportation.
Directions to IM Flash
- IM Flash will select the most relevant, concise, and complete presentation outline.
- The winner(s) will give a 5 minute presentation at the upcoming TECHTalks and a 5 minute Q&A is anticipated after the presentation.
- All engineering and science students are eligible to apply.
IM Flash photolithography bay