Want to win $200 and an opportunity to interview with IM Flash? Create a 5 minute presentation on the topic below. If your presentation is selected you will present and could win $200.
TECHTalks start at 6:00 PM.
IM Flash: October 4, 2017 - at IM Flash (see address below). "Alternative Applications of Semiconductors"
(apply September 19 before midnight)
How to Apply to Present
Email a copy of your presentation outline to:
- Mitchell Hymas for U submissions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spencer Mooso for BYU submissions email@example.com
Entries must include:
- Name of entrant(s), declared major and expected graduation date
- Presentation outline (brief)
- List of sources (papers/books) from which information will gathered
Directions to IM Flash
- IM Flash will select the most relevant, concise, and complete presentation outline.
- The winner(s) will give a 5 minute presentation at the upcoming TECHTalks and a 5 minute Q&A is anticipated after the presentation.
- All engineering and science students are eligible to apply.
IM Flash photolithography bay